All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 1, 2017
September 14, 2014
· May 16, 2018
What You'll Get
- $103.50 for a 60-minute boudoir photo shoot package ($650 value)
The boudoir photo shoot package includes the following:
- Up to four outfit changes
- New Seven low-resolution images with a full professional edit. Your choice!
- New one high-resolution image.
- Coaching on posing, wardrobe, styling.
- Props, clothing & lingerie pieces.
- Day and evening boudoir sessions.
- Add-on option professional airbrush makeup & hair promo. Three looks to choose from romantic, pinup, dramatic. Eyelashes included.
- Option to upgrade to Luxe packages with discount. Includes hair, makeup and product!
- Exciting atmosphere! Fun trendy boutique hotel location.
- Private online viewing gallery with a password.
- Private creative process from the gallery, editing to order completion.
- Female photographer, Twenty-five years experience.
- Options for more great product options, shop alá cart, books, print, files and more.
Boudoir Photography: An Art Form Worth Pouting ForBoudoir shoots traditionally took place in fancy hotel rooms, where photographers could take advantage of the lavish backdrops, soft lighting, and a steady intake of beluga caviar. Find out how to best prepare for these sensual shoots with Groupon’s guide to boudoir photography. The term boudoir is a word with dual translations—as a noun, it’s a lady’s bedroom, and as a verb, it means to pout in French—and boudoir photo shoots draw on both definitions. Photographers frequently combine the lacy underthings and silky sheets of a bedchamber with coquettish poses filtered through a dreamy, soft focus. But although it’s most commonly associated with corset-clad women draped across a velvet chaise longue, the realm of boudoir has come to embrace everything from the beauty of the pregnant form to the rediscovered femininity of a breast-cancer survivor. Different settings, equipment, outfits, and occasions breed infinite variability into boudoir photography, but certain rules of thumb can help subjects get ready for their date with the lens. Although some preshoot primping—such as mani-pedis, false eyelashes, and hairstyling appointments—can pay big dividends, most photographers discourage preparatory tanning and are particularly wary of spray tanning, as the camera and lights can exaggerate any orange tint in the tanning solution. Instead, many boudoir specialists recommend an all-over application of lotion or moisturizer before hitting the set. When it comes to wardrobe, the famously slimming properties of black and other dark hues can help minimize certain parts of the body, whereas white and lighter colors can have the opposite effect. Regardless of what’s worn during the shoot, virtually all studios ask clients to arrive wearing loose clothing to prevent straps and seams leaving marks on the skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Valid for men and women; men will not be photographed in hotel room. Package upgrades available for an additional fee. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 18 or older. 72-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.