Photographer inspired by pin-up, burlesque, and old Hollywood imagery captures glamorous portraits at a boutique hotel
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Up to two outfit changes
- Six low-resolution images and one high-resolution image with a full professional edit.
- Coaching on posing, wardrobe, and styling
- Props, clothing, and lingerie pieces
- Day and evening boudoir sessions
- Add-on option: professional airbrush makeup and hair, three looks to choose from: romantic, pinup, and dramatic. Eyelashes included.
- Option to upgrade to Luxe packages with discount (includes hair, makeup and product)
- Private online viewing gallery with a password.
- Private creative process from the gallery, editing to order completion.
- Location of shoot: Location or in-studio
- Female photographer
- Qualifications / expertise of the photographer: 25 years of experience
- Trendy boutique hotel location.
- Can be upgraded with different product options, books, print, files, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Baronés Lovey De Luxe
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I offer photography, airbrush make-up artistry, jewelry and props with styling. I am experienced in photographing everyday people. I teach you how to pose for your body type. I show you what you look like in the camera as we work together to capture your best angle. You walk away excited before I even edit.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I am inspired by the eras of glamour when men wore suits and ladies dressed to the nines. A little glamour in anyones life is just fun.
What do you love most about your job?
I give every person a little glamour to inspire them to make the best of life, no matter where or what he/she is going through. My message is the power of hope. When life isn't what you want you can style it to what you would like and always look great doing it.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Just read my reviews and you will see. https://www.thumbtack.com/wa/university-place/photographers/photography-hair-makeup-artistry