All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
June 11, 2015
April 20, 2015
April 14, 2015
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | To Spray No More
Humankind has been playing with fire for years; now we can harness the bronzing essence of the fiery sun in a gentle mist, proving once and for all our dominance over the weak, inanimate solar system. For $40, today’s Groupon gets you two paleness-defying airbrush tans at Bask in the Sun Tanning, a $90 value.
With an airbrush tan, you can instantly transform your look, shocking friends and enemies as if you were a futuristic chameleon. Voted one of Portland’s top tanning destinations, Bask uses UV-free methods to deliver a streakless, seamless tan that will make you look like a well-sunned individual and not a minor league hockey player. This safe procedure is administered in a stress-free and comfortable environment that will make indoor tanning feel more luxurious than competing for towel space with beach bullies and sand crabs. The sunless system uses gentle, non-toxic ingredients, ensuring that your airbrush-tanning sessions leave your skin looking and feeling great.
Earlier, technologically inferior societies valued powdery paleness and wish-granting leeches. However, it is no secret that a smooth tan waiting to show itself off beneath a late-autumn coat is the modern mark of refinement. Customers return to Bask because of its dedication to a quality experience that gives you the look you deserve. Today’s Groupon is ideal for the frequent tanner or the curious airbrush neophyte. Reclaim your summer skin, and show the prom date who stood you up for pasty Cheryl what a mistake he made all those years ago.
- I moved up here from L.A. where I'd been tanning for years and was floored by this place!! The staff couldn't be cooler, the beds are new and top-of-the-line, and they were able to create an interior space that is very modern, but still very warm and inviting. – Jpearce, Citysearch
- I have been going to Bask for the past year and love it. They are always friendly and helpful, the beds and rooms are always clean and comfortable. – theburbys, Citysearch
- Absolutely the best tanning place in Portland. I have only done the airbrush tanning service and it's the only fake tan I've ever gotten that looked natural. – Christa P., Yelp
To Spray No More
With the arrival of Bask in the Sun, spray-on tanning is finally a viable technology, which is safe, affordable, and stunning. Not so for other spray-on technologies that unfortunately have a ways to go before they’re ready for mass consumption:
- spray-on 401(k) enrollment forms
- spray-on lice
- spray-on beige (like tan, but less saucy)
- spray-on degree in Russian literature
- spray-on revenge
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2010. Amount paid never expires. 1 per person, multiple as gifts. Appointment only. Both tans must be used by same person. Not valid with other offers. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bask Tanning & Airbrushing
Bask Tanning & Airbrushing functions not only as a popular and award-winning tanning salon but as a destination for spa-style pampering. Through the sleek, black-and-tan lobby, visitors head to rows of private rooms where airbrush technicians mist bodies from head to toe with all-natural, organic tanning solution. You'll also find a variety of UV beds. Meanwhile, aestheticians armed with products from Yonka Paris deep-cleanse skin during facials to lessen the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and lingering evidence of no-hands pie-eating contests.