Choose from Five Options
- $14 for $20 worth of anything in the store
- $20 for five Groupons, each good for $6 worth of anything in the store ($30 value)
- $18 for one 4”x6” cake, which serves 6–8 people ($27.95 value)
- $9 for five Groupons, each good for a single-scoop cone ($15.50 value)
- $85 for $135 toward a catered party for 20 people
For the cake option, customers receive one free single scoop of ice cream upon cake pickup, choosing from three flavors.
Before teaming up in 1953, Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins were seasoned business owners with their own ice-cream shops. The words “unusual varieties” shone high above each shop, signaling their respective owners’ passion for anything but an ordinary dessert experience. When the two got together, it was natural that they’d adopt the theme of “31 flavors,” one for each day of the month. Since then, Baskin-Robbins has introduced more than 1,000 flavors and opened shops with more than 5,800 franchise owners worldwide. Even their little pink tasting spoon has become a staple as a way to make flavor browsing an event by allowing guests to try specialties without paying cash or chicken-based trade for the privilege.