Choose Between Two Options
- $73 for a golf package for two, valid Monday–Friday ($122 total value)
- $83 for a golf package for two, valid Saturday or Sunday ($142 total value)
Each package includes:
- 18-hole round of golf for two with cart ($84 weekday value/$104 weekend value)
- Two medium buckets of balls ($14 value)
- Two dining vouchers, each valid for $12 worth of food and drink at the clubhouse’s Republic Grill ($24 value)
The Battleground Golf Course
Despite its name, won't find any cannons, muskets, or exposed bear traps peppering the Battleground Golf Course. Instead, the course serves to commemorate the 1836 Battle of San Jacinto, the turning point in Texas' struggle for independence from Mexico. Each of the 18 holes is named for prominent figures and facts from the battle, including General Sam Houston (Hole 2) and "Yellow Rose" (Hole 8).
But that's not to say the course is like any old museum with its breezy croquet courts in the atrium. No—Battleground measures 6,942 yards from the back tees, with a 73.5 course rating and 136 slope, with varied pars and tricky water hazards. Before facing the challenge, golfers can take advantage of the onsite three-course practice loop or hit the driving range, which features ample lighting to improve nighttime visibility and help golf balls see when to deploy their landing gear.