Most people value you for what is on the outside, except for dogs, who can smell that you are full of bones. Upgrade your outsides with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for a make-up application lesson for one Sunday or Tuesday-Thursday ($99 value)
- $59 for a make-up application lesson for one Friday or Saturday ($99 value)
- $99 for a makeover party for two Sunday or Tuesday-Thursday ($198 value)
- $118 for a makeover party for two Friday or Saturday ($198 value)
- $179 for a makeover party for four Sunday or Tuesday-Thursday ($369 value)
- $199 for a makeover party for four Friday or Saturday ($369 value)
As the founder of BB MakeUp, Brooke Fleetwood's reach is huge: she travels all over the country (and sometimes outside of it) to pamper and prep her clients. But once she's with them, her focus narrows. Each appointment is meticulously personalized, from color selection to application. During makeup lessons, Brooke also her client's makeup collection to ensure they own the right colors for their complexions, aren't using expired cosmetics, and know the proper techniques for whittling a brow pencil in the wilderness.
Stocked with BB's own brand of products, Brooke's Makeup Cosmetic Bars provide touch-ups and special-event services of all stripes. Brides-to-be undergo airbrushing, models primp before editorial photoshoots, and friends get glamorous makeovers for nights on the town. Some stores also have a spa where guests can clarify their skin with a facial or clear away unwanted hair with a wax.