What You'll Get
A little motivation can go a long way, like when King Kong climbed the Empire State Building as New York City cheered him on. Reach new heights with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for 5 Zumba Kids Jr. classes, valid for ages 4–7 (a $50 value)
- $45 for 10 Zumba Kids Jr. classes, valid for ages 4–7 (a $100 value)
- $25 for 5 Zumba Kids Jr. classes, valid for ages 8–12 (a $50 value)
- $45 for 10 Zumba Kids Jr. classes, valid for ages 8–12 (a $100 value)
- $30 for 5 yoga, Pilates, or boot-camp classes (a $60 value)
- $55 for 10 yoga, Pliates, or boot-camp classes (a $120 value)
- See the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Be Fit NJ, LLC
In the late '80s, Cheryl Armato was so inspired by her fitness instructor, Michelle, she became a fitness instructor, herself. Since 1988, she's been inspiring others to reach goals through many types of fitness, including Pilates, paddle-board fitness, indoor and outdoor bootcamps, and cross-training. She also understands the power of language, using uplifting phrases and anecdotes to push her charges to their limits. Today, she adds dance-fitness Zumba and yoga-Pilates fusion classes to the mix. There's even classes for kids, such as Zumba Kids Jr., preschool art and play, mommy and me sensational sensory, and KidZanity, a fitness program focused on building confidence, strength, and character.