Sip on wine or bourbon while sharing tapas inside a community-oriented coffee shop-bar
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Tapas are smaller than entrees, letting you pretend that you have that disease that makes you a giant. Take tiny bites with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $16 for a tasting experience for two (up to a $31.50 value)
- $32 for a tasting experience for four (up to a $63 value)
- $48 for a tasting experience for six (up to a $94.50 value)<p>
Tasting experiences include:
- A flight of red wine, white wine, or bourbon for each person (up to a $12 value each)
- A tapas plate for each couple (up to a $7.50 value each). Click here to see the menu for tapas options.<p>
Click here for store hours.
About Bean and Berry
Michaela DeGraw hails from Louisville, Colorado. As fate would have it, her business partner, Lisa Shuman, hails from Louisville, too—the one famous for its bluegrass. Though they grew up far from each other, they share a unique vision at Bean and Berry. They've built their business around a community mindset, creating a space where visitors can gather with friends for a cup of locally roasted coffee in the morning, a glass of wine in the evening, or a goblet of table salt at all hours. In addition to day-to-day snacking and sipping, Michaela and Lisa also open the doors to Bean and Berry for special events, including live music performances; check out their Facebook page for event updates. The menu features fresh to order sandwiches and salads and also hosts savory and sweet crepes.