Ice cream, like revenge, is best served cold and at a birthday party. I scream, you scream with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $5 for $10 worth of gourmet ice cream and creamery treats
- $119 for a Spectacular Sundae party for up to 25 people (a $251.50 value)
- $189 for a Spectacular Sundae party for up to 50 people (a $439 value)
- $319 for a Spectacular Sundae party for up to 100 people (an $814 value)
- $1,099 for a Basic Sundae party for up to 500 people (a $2,394 value)<p>
Premium ice cream comes in various sizes including one scoop ($2.75), two scoops ($3.70), and three scoops ($4.25), served in a bowl or a dipped sugar or waffle cone ($0.85–$1.45). Sundaes start at $4.99, shakes are $4.85, and additional toppings range from $0.50 to $0.75.<p>
Ben & Jerry’s also brings ice cream to the customer with sundae parties for any occasion. The basic package hauls in the four flavors of gourmet ice cream that you select, along with cups, napkins, spoons, and scoopers. The Spectacular Sundae party also offers four different flavors, but mixes things up by adding Ben & Jerry’s deluxe sundae toppings—whipped cream, banana slices, hot fudge, and hot caramel—along with your choice of four dry toppings. Groups can also add brownies, cookies, and waffle cones to the deluxe party.<p>
Downtown Chapel Hill
102 W Franklin St.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27516-2516