The hamburger is an edible American icon, much like coleslaw made with shredded Norman Rockwell paintings. Bread, bite, and chew with this Groupon.
$7 for Burger Meal ($12.17 Value)
- One regular burger (a $6.99 value)
- One drink (a $2.29 value)
- One side of fries (a $2.89 value)<p>
Choose from the following 10 locations:
- 7949 Tuckerman Ln. in Potomac
- 106 N Washington St. in Alexandria
- 1514 Connecticut Ave. NW in Washington, DC
- 8420 Old Keene Mill Rd. in Springfield
- 4827 Fairmont Ave. in Bethesda
- 3129 Lee Hwy. in Arlington
- 3024 Wilson Blvd. in Arlington
- 229 Boardwalk Place in Gaithersburg
- 8056 Tysons Corner Center in Mclean
- 46230 Cranston Street in Sterling<p>
BGR The Burger Joint
BGR The Burger Joint’s burgers start with high-quality ingredients—most importantly, all-natural beef from grain-fed cattle, free to run in the fields and given zero hormones, fillers, or antibiotics. The prime beef is dry-aged, blended, and ground fresh to form patties that are grilled over an open flame, and then placed atop buttery, locally made brioche buns delivered fresh each day. The menu focuses on the Triple D burger topped with an over easy egg, apple wood smoked bacon, grilled jalapeno and cheddar cheese. For nonbeef eaters, the menu's selection of burgers also includes turkey and veggie varieties, as well as The Greek, a seasoned lamb patty topped with tzatziki and feta. Burgers are also available in a lettuce wrap or on a salad in a healthy salad bowl.
Diners can request all of BGR The Burger Joint's freshly made fries—from thick-cut yukon gold potatoes to asparagus fries—be topped with parmesan, rosemary, roasted garlic, or a tiny tiara. The staff hand-spins shakes with Gifford's or Breyers ice cream to create extra-thick treats for finishing off meals, and some shops curate their own selection of bottled vintage sodas and offer beer and wine.
85% of 5,756 customers recommend
“Good burger & fries, but nothing exceptional.”
“Best burger in DC!”
“Get the box great value”