The hamburger is an edible American icon, much like coleslaw made with shredded Norman Rockwell paintings. Bread, bite, and chew with this Groupon.
$7 for Burger Meal ($12.17 Value)
- One regular burger (a $6.99 value)
- One drink (a $2.29 value)
- One side of fries (a $2.89 value)<p>
Choose from the following 10 locations:
- 7949 Tuckerman Ln. in Potomac
- 106 N Washington St. in Alexandria
- 1514 Connecticut Ave. NW in Washington, DC
- 8420 Old Keene Mill Rd. in Springfield
- 4827 Fairmont Ave. in Bethesda
- 3129 Lee Hwy. in Arlington
- 3024 Wilson Blvd. in Arlington
- 229 Boardwalk Place in Gaithersburg
- 8056 Tysons Corner Center in Mclean
- 46230 Cranston Street in Sterling<p>
BGR The Burger Joint
BGR has been serving their award-winning burgers in the DC area since 2008. At BGR, the food is made with fresh ingredients and made to order right in front of your eyes. Their award-winning burgers are cooked to order and grilled over an open flame and then placed atop buttery, locally made brioche buns delivered fresh each day. The menu focuses on the Triple D burger topped with an over easy egg, apple wood smoked bacon, grilled jalapeno and cheddar cheese. For nonbeef eaters, the menu's selection of burgers also includes turkey and veggie varieties, as well as The Greek, a seasoned lamb patty topped with tzatziki and feta. Burgers are also available in a lettuce wrap or on a salad in a healthy salad bowl.
Diners can request all of BGR The Burger Joint's fries—from thick-cut yukon gold potatoes to their garlic and to their asparagus fries. The staff hand-spins shakes with Gifford's or Breyers ice cream to create extra-thick treats for finishing off meals, and some shops curate their own selection of bottled vintage sodas and offer beer and wine.