Choose from Four Options
$26 for a wine or beer tasting for two ($40 value)
$49 for a wine or beer tasting for four ($80 value). Each person receives:
- Valid Friday–Monday from noon to 5 p.m. (reservation required)
- Five 1-ounce pours of local Georgia Winery varietals or craft beer from Grumpy Old Men Brewing and Fannin Brewing
- Keepsake Blue Ridge Cellars wineglass or beer glass from a local brewery
$65 for Tastings of Blue Ridge for two ($100 value)
$116 for Tastings of Blue Ridge for four ($200 value). Each person receives:
- Valid Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (reservation required)
- Educational information about new wine varietals
- Samples of select Reserve wines in a tasting room complete with soothing music and candlelight
- Tasting of local artisan cheeses, as well as antipasto, salami, and tapas
- Valid Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Blue Ridge Cellars
On any given day, visitors to the tasting room at Blue Ridge Cellars can explore the world through their taste buds. Here, oenophiles pour glasses and curated flights of wines crafted locally on the North Georgia Wine Trail or internationally in Europe, South America, or South Africa. Meanwhile, a simple menu of artisanal small plates helps guests discover their own perfect pairings for the wine.
And yet the selection doesn't end there: an adjacent boutique houses shelves of local reds and whites, including organic and sulfite-free vintages, as well as a deli counter stocked with Boar's Head cheeses and Columbus cured meats. Because they know that tasting wine should be a true experience, Blue Ridge Cellars also hosts live music and organizes its own tours of the North Georgia Wine Trail. These tours may include visits to several wineries, stops for taking pictures and eating a picnic lunch, and the chance to spend the night in an old wine barrel. Blue Ridge also offers locally crafted beer with Growlers available to be filled and purchased.