All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$26 for a wine or beer tasting for two ($40 value)
$49 for a wine or beer tasting for four ($80 value). Each person receives:
- Valid Friday–Monday from noon to 5 p.m. (reservation required)
- Five 1-ounce pours of local Georgia Winery varietals or craft beer from Grumpy Old Men Brewing and Fannin Brewing
- Keepsake Blue Ridge Cellars wineglass or beer glass from a local brewery
$65 for Tastings of Blue Ridge for two ($100 value)
$116 for Tastings of Blue Ridge for four ($200 value). Each person receives:
- Valid Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (reservation required)
- Educational information about new wine varietals
- Samples of select Reserve wines in a tasting room complete with soothing music and candlelight
- Tasting of local artisan cheeses, as well as antipasto, salami, and tapas
- Valid Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Wine or Beer Tasting valid Friday-Monday from 12-5pm. Valid Sundays 12:30-5pm. Taste of Blue Ridge valid Fridays and Saturdays 5-9pm. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Tax and gratuity not included. *Valid starting January 2, 2015.* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blue Ridge Cellars
On any given day, visitors to the tasting room at Blue Ridge Cellars can explore the world through their taste buds. Here, oenophiles pour glasses and curated flights of wines crafted locally on the North Georgia Wine Trail or internationally in Europe, South America, or South Africa. Meanwhile, a simple menu of artisanal small plates helps guests discover their own perfect pairings for the wine.
And yet the selection doesn't end there: an adjacent boutique houses shelves of local reds and whites, including organic and sulfite-free vintages, as well as a deli counter stocked with Boar's Head cheeses and Columbus cured meats. Because they know that tasting wine should be a true experience, Blue Ridge Cellars also hosts live music and organizes its own tours of the North Georgia Wine Trail. These tours may include visits to several wineries, stops for taking pictures and eating a picnic lunch, and the chance to spend the night in an old wine barrel. Blue Ridge also offers locally crafted beer with Growlers available to be filled and purchased.