All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A good workout regimen provides the courage needed to march back into the office, take the clown nose off, and demand a smaller, funnier car. Fill oversize shoes with self-confidence with today’s Groupon to Bodhi Fitness Center in Flushing. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get a one-month fitness package (a $110 total value). This package includes the following:
- A one-month gym membership (a $100 value, including $50 initiation fee)
- One month of unlimited classes (a $10 value when purchased with a one-month membership)<p>
- For $39, you get a three-month fitness package (a $200 total value). This package includes the following:
- A three-month gym membership (a $170 value)
- Three months of unlimited classes (a $30 value when purchased with a three-month membership)<p>
- For $59, you get a six-month fitness package (a $330 total value). This package includes the following:
- A six-month gym membership (a $270 value)
- Six months of unlimited classes (a $60 value when purchased with six-month membership)
Named after the Sanskrit word that signifies wisdom, Bodhi Fitness Center helps clients live long, lean lives by providing access to a clean and relaxing fitness center, inspiring exercise classes, and certified trainers who espouse healthy lifestyles. In addition to housing spin bikes, Stairmasters, and rubber-coated free weights, the gym teems with high-tech perks including XM Satellite Radio and a computer for checking email. Equipped with touchscreens and USB storage, Life Fitness treadmills let guests track their progress in real time, and LCD TVs help gym-goers draw inspiration from the outside world as they attempt to imitate the agile sprints of cheetahs and the herculean lifts of television’s hottest fruitcake bakers. Taught by certified trainers and other seasoned staff, fitness classes range from sultry belly-dance lessons and calming yoga sessions to Zumba, a class that imparts aerobic hip-swivels to Latin-inspired music, helping students dance away calories and intimidate gangs of nefarious hula hoopers. Hot showers and chilly juice-bar treats also invite members to linger longer as they unwind and refuel after intense workouts (price of drinks not included in today’s Groupon).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem in full by 5/15/12. Must sign waiver. New members only. Classes are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.