Therapist with over 40 years of experience uses deep-tissue bodywork or shiatsu to balance the body
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- The aim of the bodywork session is to realign posture, unlock restrictions of the body, and eliminate physical discomfort.
- During Shiatsu sessions, a therapist aims to balance energy in the tense body via acupressure points along meridian lines.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Massage therapist's name and license #: Douglas Canier, #545369
About Body Tuning
Douglas Canier of Body Tuning recalibrates musculoskeletal systems with bodywork sessions that draw upon the techniques of deep-tissue, acupressure, shiatsu, and craniosacral. and bodytalk therapies. He uses the power of touch to relieve chronic and acute pain and areas of tension. Body Tuning also offers classes and individual coaching in vitality education, where students can learn healing through massage. Private couples sessions are available upon request.