Crusts are handmade from scratch and italian sausage is cooked from a family recipe at this family-owned pizzeria
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Bona Pizza
Bona Pizza is a family-owned business that takes its pizzas seriously. The basil is handpicked, the dough is homemade, and the italian sausage is freshly cooked from a family recipe. Using that attention to detail, pizza chefs craft a menu of specialty pies that include:
- Bona steak pizza: The crust is smothered in a creamy garlic sauce, then topped with steak, mozzarella, fresh garlic, mushrooms, and green onions.
- Gourmet Verde pizza: Pesto sauce is spread on a handmade crust, then piled with a medley of fresh-cut veggies including spinach, broccoli, zucchini, and bell peppers.
- Pepperoni Mania pizza: The classic pizza is turned up a notch, loaded with triple pepperoni and extra cheese.