All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 11, 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2015
Reviewed August 30, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for three Groupons, each good for $7.99 towards breakfast for two ($23.97 total value)
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 towards lunch for two ($20 total value)
- $16 for a German or Sunday buffet for two ($28.98 value)
- $32 for a German or Sunday buffet for four ($57.96 value)
- Click to view the menus for breakfast, lunch, the German buffet, and the Sunday buffet
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Breakfast & Lunch option only available Monday-Saturday. German/Sunday Buffet only available Friday-Sunday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Breadbasket
Drawing from more than three decades of culinary history, the Breadbasket bakes a tempting selection of fresh pastries and plates up three themed buffet meals. The all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet—served every day but Sunday—welcomes hungry guests with everything from cinnamon rolls to biscuits and gravy. On Sundays, the buffet takes a meatier approach to mealtime, offering fried chicken, fantail shrimp, tilapia, roast turkey, and a fifth rotating protein. And the whole operation becomes European on Friday and Saturday evenings, when the German buffet takes the spotlight. Here, diners find such classic dishes as zwieback and homemade apple butter, sausage with sauerkraut, and borscht, dishes that provide a better tour of Germany than a zeppelin piloted by Johannes Gutenberg.