Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for museum admission for one adult and one child ($14 value)
- $20 for museum admission for two adults and two children ($28 value)
Buell Children's Museum
At Buell Children's Museum—part of the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center—art, science, and history come together to fascinate young minds. As a member of the Association of Children’s Museums, Buell focuses primarily on early-development programs for kids. However, adults are more than welcome to accompany their children and engage with the exhibits, as well.
- Size: A 12,000-square-foot, two-level museum filled with hands-on exhibits that cater to kids, but are accessible to all ages.
- Hands-on activities: Kids create their own artistic masterpieces in the Artrageous Studio and explore interactive science attractions in the Reilly Family Gallery.
- Performance space: The El Pomar Magic Carpet Theater, which shows movies and lets kids star in theatrical productions of their own imaginations.
- For toddlers: The Buell Baby Barn has barnyard-themed activities for kids under 4 years old.