All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for museum admission for one adult and one child ($14 value)
- $20 for museum admission for two adults and two children ($28 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Buell Children's Museum
At Buell Children's Museum—part of the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center—art, science, and history come together to fascinate young minds. As a member of the Association of Children’s Museums, Buell focuses primarily on early-development programs for kids. However, adults are more than welcome to accompany their children and engage with the exhibits, as well.
- Size: A 12,000-square-foot, two-level museum filled with hands-on exhibits that cater to kids, but are accessible to all ages.
- Hands-on activities: Kids create their own artistic masterpieces in the Artrageous Studio and explore interactive science attractions in the Reilly Family Gallery.
- Performance space: The El Pomar Magic Carpet Theater, which shows movies and lets kids star in theatrical productions of their own imaginations.
- For toddlers: The Buell Baby Barn has barnyard-themed activities for kids under 4 years old.