Neighborhoods value their pubs as a place to socialize, just as they value the ends of their rainbows as a place to find extra parking-meter change. Enjoy camaraderie at close proximity with today's Groupon to Byrnes' Irish Pub in Brunswick. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a meal for two (up to a $38.99 total value), which includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $21 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value), excluding the irish-american nachos
- Two 16-ounce beers (a $9 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $6.99–$10.50 each.
The culinary sorcerers at Byrnes' Irish Pub conjure hearty plates of pub grub in a traditional Old World public-house environment. Roust hibernating appetites with starters such as the pub cheese plate ($8.99), featuring a trio of Irish cheeses paired with crackers and fresh seasonal fruit, or Dublin Skins ($5.99), which anoint potato skins with irish rasher and smoked bacon. Diners can wrap fingers around offerings from the sandwich board, such as the Brian Boru reuben ($8.50), which bridges the gap between slices of rye bread with sauerkraut and corned beef sliced thin enough to fold into a corned-beef crane. Authentic Irish pub platters include bangers and mash ($9.50), as more than 20 tap beers wait in the wings to swoop in and extinguish thirst. Each Wednesday night, feast noggins on a pub quiz while admiring the eatery's wolf-repelling exposed brick.
16 Station Ave.
Brunswick, Maine 04011