All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 15, 2016
Reviewed April 18, 2016
Reviewed April 17, 2016
What You'll Get
What You Get
- $16 for $28 worth of modern bistro cuisine for dinner for two or more
- $32 for $56 worth of modern bistro cuisine for dinner for four or more
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Byte Restaurant
Byte Restaurant effortlessly fuses classic and contemporary elements throughout its space and cuisine. For example, the American bistro's decor is decidedly modern, but still fits in nicely with its historic downtown DeLand neighbors. To complement the interior's clean lines and vivid colors, Byte's chefs craft contemporary renditions of traditional menu items.
Creative Twists on Classic Dishes
- Crispy, beer-battered green beans offer diners an alternative to traditional fries and prime appetites.
- Asian-inspired nachos include ingredients from across the continent, such as Korean-style pulled pork, pickled ginger, and chili-spiced mayo tempered by creamy mozzarella.
- A cream sauce featuring lemon, shallot, and capers lends the menu's fish and chips a distinct tang.
- Rather than a more commonly used white meat the chefs' pot pie opts for Maple Leaf Farms duck, leeks, and a combination of peas, pearl onions, and carrots.
- House-cut sirloin steaks arrive topped with braised cipollini onions, mushroom and red-wine sauce, and the sweet crunch of candied bacon.