· Redeemed November 21, 2016
· Redeemed November 20, 2016
· Redeemed November 12, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 worth Indian-Chinese cuisine for two, valid Monday–Thursday
- $14 for $20 worth Indian-Chinese cuisine for two, valid any day
- $24 for $40 worth of Indian-Chinese cuisine for four, valid Monday–Thursday
- $28 for $40 worth of Indian-Chinese cuisine for four, valid any day
See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in and carryout. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About C2C - Chandinichowk 2 China
When people settle in another country, they blend traditions from their previous country with those of their new home. That's exactly what happened in Kolkata, India, when a community of Chinese immigrants began using their cooking techniques when making Indian dishes, creating Indian-Chinese cuisine. Chandinichowk 2 takes pride in their technique of hybrid cooking in Irving, where they whip up traditional Chinese dishes with a hint of spice from India. Their signature dishes such as burnt garlic fried rice, chicken masakalliI, chicken biriyani, and Bombay-style fried rice will activate your umami taste buds. They also create a variety of vegetarian and noodle dishes, such as chili paneer.