All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- All-You-Can-Eat Brunch Buffet for One; Valid Monday–Friday from 7:30 a.m.–10 a.m. Includes:
- One all-you-can-eat brunch buffet pass
- One VIP line pass
- All-You-Can-Eat Brunch Buffet for Two with Drinks; Valid Mon–Fri before 2 p.m. or Sat and Sun before 10 a.m. Includes:
- Two all-you-can-eat brunch buffet passes
- Two drinks, per person; select from Mimosa, Coors Light, or Blue Moon Seasonal
- Two VIP line passes
- Early Bird All-You-Can-Eat Dinner Buffet for Two with a Drink; Valid Mon–Thur from 3 p.m.–5 p.m. Includes:
- Two all-you-can-eat dinner buffet passes
- Two express passes
- One beer or champagne for two
Read about the Bacchanal Buffet.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). One-person brunch option valid Monday-Friday 7.30-10 a.m. Two-person Brunch option valid Monday-Friday before 2 p.m. or Saturday and Sunday before 10 a.m. Dinner option valid Monday - Thursday, 3pm to 5pm. Not Valid July 2nd through July 6th. Not valid October 17th, and November 19th through November 25th. Not valid on federal holidays, federal holiday weekends, 11/23, Easter, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or Father's Day. Limit 1 per visit. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace
Hand-made dim sum, made-to-order crepes, bottomless mimosas...the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace entices guests with all of these plates, and more. A team of chefs crafts more than 500 dishes daily, a spread worthy of Bacchus, the Greek god of wine and general revelry—as well as impressed reviewers at Bon Appetit and USA Today. The latter has even named the buffet the best in Vegas more than once.
But it's not just the jaw-dropping array of food, or its artful presentation that sets the Bacchanal dining experience apart. During breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, diners gaze out at Caesars' Garden of the Gods pool complex, a more idyllic tableau than the typical buffet's views of a gravy lake. And the service is streamlined, too, with interactive check-in kiosks to eliminate long waits.