Opulent dining room serves more than 500 dishes daily, with options ranging from red-velvet pancakes to croissan’wichs
About This Deal
- All-You-Can-Eat Brunch Buffet for One; Valid Monday–Friday from 7:30 a.m.–10 a.m. Includes:
- One all-you-can-eat brunch buffet pass
- One VIP line pass
- All-You-Can-Eat Brunch Buffet for Two with Drinks; Valid Mon–Fri before 2 p.m. or Sat and Sun before 10 a.m. Includes:
- Two all-you-can-eat brunch buffet passes
- Two drinks, per person; select from Mimosa, Coors Light, or Blue Moon Seasonal
- Two VIP line passes
- Early Bird All-You-Can-Eat Dinner Buffet for Two with a Drink; Valid Mon–Thur from 3 p.m.–5 p.m. Includes:
- Two all-you-can-eat dinner buffet passes
- Two express passes
- One beer or champagne for two
Read about the Bacchanal Buffet.
Need To Know
About Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace
Hand-made dim sum, made-to-order crepes, bottomless mimosas...the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace entices guests with all of these plates, and more. A team of chefs crafts more than 500 dishes daily, a spread worthy of Bacchus, the Greek god of wine and general revelry—as well as impressed reviewers at Bon Appetit and USA Today. The latter has even named the buffet the best in Vegas more than once.
But it's not just the jaw-dropping array of food, or its artful presentation that sets the Bacchanal dining experience apart. During breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, diners gaze out at Caesars' Garden of the Gods pool complex, a more idyllic tableau than the typical buffet's views of a gravy lake. And the service is streamlined, too, with interactive check-in kiosks to eliminate long waits.