Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 worth of French-inspired Southern food for lunch
- $25 for $40 worth of French-inspired Southern food for dinner for two or more
- $45 for $80 worth of French-inspired Southern food for dinner for four or more
- $15 for $25 worth of French-inspired Southern food for takeout
- Click to see the lunch and dinner menus.
Café du Soleil
The French-inspired Southern cuisine at Café du Soleil is all crafted from locally sourced ingredients. That freshness makes a difference in every dish on the menu, which covers a lot of culinary ground and includes favorites such as smoked salmon salad, chicken and dumplings with tarragon gravy, and leg of lamb marinated in red wine. And no chefs worth their weight in baguette would offer up a French menu that didn't include escargot. That's why they prepare their snails two ways at Café du Soleil: tossed with ham, toasted walnut, and cream sauce, or doused with herb-garlic butter.