Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a Brazilian steakhouse meal for two ($98.80 total value)
- $136 for a Brazilian steakhouse meal for four ($197.60 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- Full rodizio with all-you-can-eat buffet and up to 11 cuts of meat sliced tableside ($59.90 value)
- Bottle of wine ($22 value)
- Two desserts ($11.90 value)
- Two espressos ($5 value)
Click to see the menu.
Cafe Mineiro Brazilian Steakhouse
Skewers of slow-roasted meat stand ready to satisfy appetites at Cafe Mineiro, a steakhouse that uses an authentic Brazilian grill to cook its savory offerings. Up to 11 different cuts of meat are carved tableside by a roaming passador, or server, and these proteins pair with robust salads, pastas, and rice dishes from an all-you-can-eat buffet. If diners aren't in the mood for the buffet, they can also order traditional entrees such as top sirloin or a garlicky fish stew.