All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Seafood and more
- What’s included: depending on option purchased
- Four pounds of shrimp, clams, mussels, or crawfish for dinner for Two
- Four pounds of shrimp, clams, mussels, or crawfish with a bottle of wine
- Two pounds of shrimp, clams, mussels, or crawfish for lunch
- Eight pounds of shrimp, clams, mussels, or crawfish for dinner for four
- View the menu and prices.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Lunch valid from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.. Not valid for corn, potatoes, rice, and sausage sides. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid for dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cajun Islands
The secret to the bold flavors at Cajun Islands starts with the house's spicy broth. Chefs boil freshly caught seafood such as Dungeness crab, lobster, crawfish, and oysters in this savory Cajun base, then crank up the flavor by treating each morsel to a wet rub––an organic sauce made with butter, garlic, herbs, and a special blend of spices. This combination of flavors makes its way into most dishes on the menu, from the Cajun-roasted corn to the all-you-can-eat Cajun shrimp or crawfish.
To tame the burn, chefs can swap their extra-spicy rub for a more mild version. Alternatively, the bartenders can step in with the restaurant's other specialty: tropical drinks, which offer a cool, fruity reprieve from the food's fiery flavors.