The South’s Holiday Tradition! Over 5 miles of lights with custom-designed scenes made up of 8 million lights, animation, and music
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- One trip through the Fantasy In Lights show with the option – at no additional cost – to ride the Jolly Trolley
- Access to the Christmas Village to enjoy Santa, shopping, food and more, which opens daily at 4 p.m.
- One complimentary day admission to visit Callaway Gardens during the Fantasy In Lights season. Valid Nov. 17 - Jan. 5, 2019 (a $25 per adult value)
- Schedule and FAQ’s
- Awarded: National Geographic Top 10 Holiday Light Show
- The South’s Holiday Tradition
- 26th year of Fantasy in Lights
- 8 Million Lights, 15 Dazzling Scenes, 2.500 Acres to Explore, 1 Magical Getaway
- New for 2018: Santa’s Village – a pint-sized wonderland
Callaway Resort and Gardens
Set apart from the bustle of the city in Pine Mountain, GA, Callaway Resort & Gardens offers upscale lodging and dining on 2,500 acres. The resort offers four seasons of adventure, relaxation, and fun in Mother Nature’s breathtaking landscape:
- Spring boasts blossoms on over 2,500 spectacular acres, filled with hiking and bike trails and world-class golf.
- Summer offers watersports on Robin Lake, featuring the world’s largest man-made white sand beach.
- Wildlife experiences, relaxing days at the spa, or a quiet day fishing ring Fall into season.
- End the year with Christmas at Callaway, including Fantasy In Lights, a National Geographic-acclaimed light display.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 4, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Not valid on Saturdays. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Callaway Resort and Gardens
More than 50 species of butterflies flit between the petals of an ever-changing array of exotic plants inside the greenhouse as sunlight streams in through the glass ceilings. Outside, experts launch owls and falcons into the air to fly—and many come back down to land on the arms of the trainers. Since 1952, the staffers of Callaway Gardens’ educational nature preserve have immersed visitors in their passion for wildlife management and conservation across more than 2,500 acres of demonstration gardens, arboretums, and outdoor sports attractions including freshly paved bike trails. On overnight stays, The four-star rated Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens welcomes guests into lodgings such as a rustic inn, 155 secluded pine cottages, and 57 stone and wood villas with balconies, all recently renovated. Staffers regularly lead guided hikes through the woods, and help facilitate seasonal events—including circus, music, and theater performances and the holiday light and sound show "Fantasy in Lights", where guests weave through brightly-lit Christmas trees, toy soldiers, an enchanted rainbow forest, and more.