All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Eight Options
- $29 for general admission during session 1, noon–3 p.m. on June 4 ($49.95 value)
- $34 for general admission during session 2, 3:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. on June 4 ($49.95 value)
- $29 for general admission during session 3, 7:15 p.m.–10:15 p.m. on June 4 ($49.95 value)
- $29 for general admission during session 4, 1:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m. on June 5 ($49.95 value)
- $44 for VIP admission during session 1, 11:30 a.m.–3 p.m. on June 4 ($69.95 value)
- $49 for VIP admission during session 2, 3 p.m.–6:30 p.m. on June 4 ($69.95 value)
- $44 for VIP admission during session 3, 6:45 p.m.–10:15 p.m. on June 4 ($69.95 value)
- $44 for VIP admission during session 4, 12:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m. on June 5 ($69.95 value)
VIP ticket holders gain access to a separate VIP entrance with no lines, reserved VIP bathrooms, and a VIP area where folks will enjoy larger pours of exclusive beers and wines. They’ll go home with a premium full-pint souvenir tasting glass. Click here for more details.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option date and time purchased. Follow instructions on voucher to register online to get a barcode ticket for entry. Must be 21+. May not be combined with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Capital BrewFest
They come from all over the DC area, each one is a master brewer, and each bearing kegs of beer both familiar and exotic. Their destination? The Capital BrewFest, a local beer celebration that boasts more than 100 beers, more than 40 wines, and ciders all concocted from within 150 miles of DC. While that's enough to entice any beer lover, the truly magic words might be "unlimited pours." During their three-hour windows, guests partake in as much as they can responsibly drink from their souvenir tasting cup.
For further refreshment, food trucks supply their snacks throughout the festival, helping provide energy for people to dance to live music, browse the wares of local artists, or compete in lawn games such as giant Jenga, giant peer pong, giant flipcup, or trivia about famous giants.