Authentic Mexican tacos, chimichangas, and entrees entice diners at each of Casa Blanca’s locations
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Mexican
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open, after 3 p.m.
- View the menus and prices for each specific location
- Valid after 3 p.m.
Valid for dine-in
- Cannot be combined with Taco Tuesday
- Not valid on May 5 and May 10
Casa Blanca’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Each location has adjusted their services in order to continue serving the community; customers can visit each Casa Blanca’s Location Page for the most up to date information, including delivery, hours, and specials
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Casa Blanca’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Casa Blanca
The menus at Casa Blanca's locations take diners on culinary journeys across Mexico's regions. Read on for a look at some of the restaurants' offerings:
- Cancún chimichanga: Shrimp, crab, scallops, and fish are topped with avocado and green tomatillo sauce.
- Mexico City tacos: Charbroiled skirt steak and caramelized onions are joined by cotija cheese and chopped mango.
- Arroz con pollo: Chicken breast is sauteed in a red sauce with bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions.