All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for one day/night lift ticket ($55 value)
- $40 for one day/night lift ticket and ski or snowboard equipment rental ($92 value)
- $40 for one Learn-to-Turn ski or snowboard package ($92 value)
- $12 for unlimited tubing for one ($25 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 25, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cascade Mountain
- Size: Cascade Mountain soars into the air and boasts 47 unique runs with a 460-foot vertical drop for skiers and snowboarders of all ages
- Difficulty: the runs range from the beginner-friendly powder of Daisy Run to the more challenging bend of the Badger Bowl to the black-diamond plunge of Screamin' Steven
- Snow Tubing: a separate snow tubing area sends riders sliding through a 1,000-foot chute
- Lessons: group, private, and kids' lessons are all available on-site; the Learn to Turn package treats first-timers to an intro class and outfits them with equipment and a daylong flex ticket
- Equipment Rental: the rental shop provides all of the necessary gear for a day on the slopes. All new Rossignol rental skis, boots, and boards this year.