· Redeemed March 5, 2018
· Redeemed February 6, 2018
· Redeemed December 29, 2017
What You'll Get
- Tour for Two
- Tour for Four
- Tour for Ten
Each option includes the following per person:
- Admission to the distillery tour
- Souvenir shot glass
- Beer koozie
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Additional beers, tastings, and shot glasses will not be provided if there are less people redeeming the voucher (i.e. If purchasing the 4 person voucher and 3 show up, you will only receive 3 total beers, tastings, etc.). Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for private tours. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cathead Distillery
Among the many things Mississippi is known for, two stand out: its blues heritage and its often contentious relationship with alcohol. The same state that produced Delta blues legends like Howlin' Wolf and John Lee Hooker was also the final state to repeal Prohibition in 1966. Both of these legacies factor into the origin story of Cathead Distillery. Founded by two blues fans in 2010 as the state's first legal distillery, Cathead takes its name from a term of appreciation and endearment among blues musicians. Read on to learn more about this history-making distillery:
- The spirits: Overseen by head distiller Phillip Ladner, Cathead's lineup of small-batch spirits include artisanal takes on standards such as vodka and gin, as well as inventive offerings such as the barrel-aged gin of Bristow Reserve, the singular chicory liqueur Hoodoo, or Cathead Honeysuckle, a vodka infused with the flavor and fragrance of its iconic namesake flower.
- The distillery: In addition to serving as the birthplace of Cathead's spirits, their bustling distillery also serves as a meeting place for fans of the craft. Team members lead tours throughout the week, and even serve cocktails and craft beers at a tasting room set in full view of the working stills. There's also an event space suitable for wedding receptions and other banquet-worthy occasions.
- Philanthropic efforts: In addition to producing fine spirits, Cathead Distillery also partners with organizations dedicated to keeping the delta's blues heritage alive and well. Beneficiaries of the distillery's partnership include the Music Makers Relief Foundation, Magic City Blues Society, and New Orleans Musicians Assistance Foundation.