Food trucks’ mobility and lunch-producing efficiency gradually led to their adoption over coal-coated breakfast trains and hazardous bicycle grills. Avoid chowing down on passing vehicles by picking up today’s Groupon to the Cazbar On the Go food truck. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a wrap or salad meal for two (up to a $22 total value). This option must be used for two people on the same visit. The meal includes:
- Two wraps or salads (a $6 value each)
- Two sides of hummus, baba gannouj, lentil soup, or pumpkin soup (up to a $4 value each)
- Two sodas (a $1 value each)<p>
- For $20, you get a punch card good for five wrap or salad meals (up to a $50 total value). This punch card can be used across multiple visits. The meals include:
- Five wraps or salads (a $6 value each)
- Five sides of hummus, baba gannouj, lentil soup, or pumpkin soup (up to a $4 value each)<p>
Cazbar On the Go’s grill maestros hand out fresh, authentic Turkish street fare to customers who congregate on the sidewalk wherever the food truck stops. Grilled chicken kebab or spiced doner meat pile atop wraps and salads like hungry linebackers piling atop a fresh lettuce football, followed by savory onions, peppers, and dollops of sauce. Sides include hummus, baba gannouj, and lentil or pumpkin soup. To locate the truck from day to day without using a spy satellite, check out Cazbar On the Go’s Twitter or Facebook account.
316 N Charles St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21201Get Directions