Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of Indian food at lunch, valid 11 a.m.–3 p.m. Monday–Thursday ($20 value)
- $12 for $20 worth of Indian food at dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday
Chaat N Roll
Inspired by India's regional street foods, Chaat N Roll offers a bounty of flavors, aromas, and spices tucked into fritters or baked into dough.
- Mumbai is represented by lightly fried fritters that provide a crisp shell and fillings like tamarind chutney and chaat masala.
- Savory donut-shaped pastries known as vada and the crepe-like stuffed dosa speak to South India's delicacies.
- The flatbreads of North India, such as paratha stuffed with potato or paneer, invite you to eat with the utensils you were born with—or else your hands if you prefer.
Chaat N Roll's menu also include Indo-Chinese favorites like Manchurian chicken and stir-fried noodle dishes.