Trained technicians provide quality oil changes, maintenance services, and mechanical repairs.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Chevron Fast Lube is currently open 7-Days a week. No Appointment needed.
Customer Safety Protections:
- Most of the customers drive in and out of the bay
- Minimal contact with the interior of the vehicle
- Continuous disinfecting inside the premises, also countertops and payment terminals
- Maintaining social distancing and wearing of face masks required
- Oil change (up to 5 qt.)
- New oil filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Check engine light scan with the computer ($45 value)
- Visual mechanical inspection (including BRAKE INSPECTION)
- Additional maintenance check including:
- Transmission fluid
- Brake fluid condition and level
- Differential fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Radiator fluid
- Windshield washer fluid check and fill
- Air filter
- Battery performance check
- Serpentine belt
- Available grades of oil:
- Conventional: 5w-30, 5w-20, 10w30 Synthetic Blend: 5w-30, 5w-20, 10w-30
- Full-synthetic: 0w- 20, 5w-20, 5w-30, 10w30
- Extra fee for: Mobil1 and Castrol Full Synthetic Oil 10w30, 5w30, 5w20, 0w20, 0w40, 5w40
- Good to know:
- Sales Tax and $2.00 hazardous waste fee not included and is collected at time of payment
- Specialized oil filters extra
- European cars are EXTRA Call shop for details
- Full-synthetic Mobil1-Castrol-Bizol EXTRA
- Last vouchers are taken 30 minutes before closing every day
- Chevron Fast Lube carries only full synthetic 0W20
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Chevron Fast Lube
Chevron Fast Lube offers quick, no-appointment oil changes, mechanical repairs, preventative maintenance and free brake inspections seven days a week. Trained technicians provide a thorough inspection; using quality products ranging from Chevron Supreme motor oil to Posi Quite Brake Pads to assure your vehicle is working safely and efficiently.