What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one free-agent individual entry plus a Bud Light drink package ($50 value)
- $149 for one team entry for 6–8 plus a Bud Light drink package ($299 value)
- When: Saturday, July 23, at 11 a.m.
Chicago Field Day
- **The Event: Teams compete in beer-soaked spins on tug-o-war, relay races, and a scavenger hunt, plus new games such as Rubber Duckie Slingshot and Battle Ball Gauntlet
- The Beer: Entry includes all-you-can drink Bud Lights and Bud Strawberritas & Limeritas while you play.
- The Extras: DJ tunes and a costume contest
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Registration required. Limit 5 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Players Sport & Social Group
Simply put, Players Sport & Social Group helps more than 60,000 people each year get together, meet new friends, and have fun. The 25-year-Old company has more than doubled in size in the last five years, due in no small part to the wide variety of sports leagues and clinics that it offers at venues throughout the city. Teams or individuals can sign up for sports ranging from dodgeball to beach volleyball to games of "bags," otherwise known as cornhole. Players can check their weekly standings online and review each sport's rules, learning exactly what is considered a foul in kickball or how to dispose of a football opponent's captured flag by burning it in a respectful ceremony.
The company also hosts and sponsors social events such as beach bashes, ski trips, tastings such as the Chicago Whiskey & Wine Festival, as well as Chicago Field Day.