What You'll Get
Breaking bread is a bonding experience, encouraging new friendships while testing the strength of communal sledgehammers. Swing into sustenance with today's Groupon to Chinnar Indian Cuisine in Berwyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a Taste of India dinner for two (up to a $40.80 value) that includes:
- One vegetable-samosa appetizer (a $4.95 value)
- Two of the following entrees:
- Chicken tikka masala (a $14.95 value)
- Lamb rogan gosh/lamb tikki masala (a $15.95 value)
- Palak paneer (an $11.95 value)
- Navratan korma (a $12.95 value)
- One choice of bread (up to a $3.95 value)
- For $20, you get $40 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $10.95–$23.95 each.
Chinnar Indian Cuisine––founded by chef Anil Sabharwal, who honed his skills in the Valley of Kashmir in India––hosts a comestible construction crew that uses fresh ingredients and spices to build authentic Indian dishes. Unlike a toddler politician campaigning against toy redistribution, diners show their appreciation for sharing by splitting a crisp vegetable samosa stuffed with potatoes and peas. Match your appetite against the chicken tikka masala barbequed in a clay oven with tomatoes and a creamy sauce, or nosh on the vegetarian palak paneer with homemade cottage cheese and fresh spinach peppered in spices. The navratan korma plates a healthy serving of assorted vegetables sizzling in a mild sauce and sprinkled with dry nuts. With an option to BYOB, guests can fetch their garden hoses to soak up bites of freshly baked tandoori bread including the white-flour garlic naan.
Though Chinnar Indian Cuisine sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Prix fix option valid only for prix fixe menu. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid for lunch buffet. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.