Cryotherapy sessions employ exposure to cold temperatures the stimulate healing and recovery
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Check out this merchant’s other offer for cryotherapy sessions with a massage.
ChiroSports USA and Cryotherapy’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Operating hours may vary; patrons should call ahead and check
- Merchant follows all CDC Guidelines
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check ChiroSports USA and Cryotherapy’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About ChiroSports USA
The team at ChiroSports USA are well versed in the art of healing and their main focus is helping athletes maximize their performance. Read on for a brief look at how they do it:
- Chiropractic: a body out of alignment can be plagued by pain and injuries, that's why the team specializes in manual adjustments to balance systems the musculoskeletal system
- Cryotherapy: to get athletes of all walks back to their training regimen faster than ever, whole-body cryotherapy is utilized, which reduces inflammation and hastens recovery
- Massage: not just a tool for relaxation, focused massage can increase mobility and even reduce scar tissue