At Chokdee Thai Cuisine, diners sample authentic Thai dishes like pad thai, green curry, and black rice pudding
About Chokdee Thai Cuisine
From a young age, Kannika of Chokdee Thai Cuisine learned authentic Thai cooking techniques from her mother while growing up in Udon Thani, Thailand. Later, Kannika employed these culinary methods when she established her first food truck, where she served up Thai dishes on the streets of downtown Austin. Eventually, she realized she needed to expand to service her growing slate of customers, and thus, Chokdee was born. It's here that Kannika prepares her delectable menu of time-honored Thai recipes (see below), alongside a selection of refreshing drinks, like Thai iced coffee and hot tea.
- Som Tum: A salad that's both refreshing and spicy, Chokdee's som tum is crafted with shredded papaya and cabbage, with tomatoes, peanuts, and chili peppers mixed in.
- Pad Thai: For this classic Thai dish, rice noodles are stir-fried with diners' choice of protein, like pork or tofu, a scrambled egg and crunchy bean sprouts and peanuts.
- Black Rice Pudding: This indulgent dessert is topped with sweet longan fruit and a luxurious coconut cream.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Chokdee Thai Cuisine
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days