- $52 for one VIP pass to the Cincinnati Comic Expo ($99 value)
The pass covers:
- Access to all three days of the show.
- Early access each day, 30 minutes before the show opens to the public.
- First seating in panels and Q&A sessions •Admission to Friday night Geek Prom and Saturday night after-show party
- A swag bag, lanyard, and laminated badge. The Expo runs from Friday, September 23 through Sunday, September 25.
Cincinnati Comic Expo
Comics and pop culture fans in smaller towns know the frustration of having to travel hundreds of miles to find a great convention. Andrew Satterfield was tired of that feeling, and decided to start his own convention in his hometown of Cincinnati—not only celebrating the tri-state-area comic scene but all periods of and genres of international pop culture. The first convention in 2010 was small but notable, drawing a respectable 1,800 fans to its one-day event. Today, however, the convention today draws tens of thousands of fans from across the country and overseas.
Over the years, Andrew and his team have made the convention a destination event, adding more days, moving to a larger venue, attracting bigger crowds, and drawing ever bigger names, from local independent artists and publications to international celebrities celebrities from film and television. Now a three-day affair that takes place in the Duke Energy Convention Center, the Cincinnati Comic Expo lets fans of every franchise browse thousands of comics, movie posters, and collectibles; hear their favorite celebrities speak; and test out mutant powers without fear of governmental repercussions.