Great for small and large practices Affordable rates All billing and coding done by Certified AAPC or AHIMA Professional Coders
About This Deal
1 Month Review of Medical Revenue Cycle for Private Practices, ASC, or Mental Health Providers
Remote evaluation of your Revenue Cycle Process from the check-in to claim filing process.
Will review and evaluate the following Key Performance Indicators:
- Point-of-Service (POS) Cash Collections
- Clean Claim Rate
- Bad Debt
- Days in Accounts Receivable
- Adjusted Collection Rate
- Your overall A/R Health
We will provide a 30 day evaluation report and recommendation to improve your collection rate from both patient collections and insurance claims.
COVID-19 doesn't have to cripple your revenue cycle during the pandemic. We have several solutions and Ancillary services that we can implement.
Medical Credentialing/Paneling for up to Commercial Healthcare plans
- CMBC can help reduce your stress and save you time by managing your Contracting, Credentialing and Provider Enrollment needs!
- The CMBC team is both knowledgeable and experienced in commercial insurance credentialing, Medicare & Medicaid provider enrollment and contracting for numerous specialties all over the US.
- We keep you informed by sending out bi-weekly updates which allow you to see at a glance what the status of your credentialing applications for each network is.
1 Month of Medical Billing for Private Practice, Solo Practice, Mental Health, Telehealth or Surgical Centers
Trial period of several reduced medical billing and coding services for 30 days. This is a great offer for start up and/or small practices. Even better offer for a practice that is looking to switch from in-house billing or looking to switch billing companies
- We will provide medical billing for your office or oversea your internal billing process for 30 days and provide an end-of-month- report of all medical billing, payments, patient collections and total evaluation of how the practice should move forward.
- Updates on any regulations and changes related to the specialty practice that you have
We are a U.S. Based Company and we never outsource our services overseas.
After 30-day trial period of discounted rate, Practice Owner or Practice Administrator can negotiate a long term or month to month contract at a percentage base rate and/or flat-fee rate based upon the location and state laws. BAA agreements are required before any services start or will begin.
Visit our website at compliantmbc.com for more information.
Need To Know
About Compliant Medical Billing and Consulting, LLC
Revenue Cycle and A/R Solutions
At Compliant Medical Billing and Consulting, LLC, we understand that change is not always easy. Since 2000, we’ve been helping companies of all sizes respond to industry transitions in order to stay competitive. Our years of experience have taught us to always make your business success our priority.
Healthcare is not just what we do, but it's our passion.
Our team of experts is ready to help you develop strategies for not only surviving, but thriving in the future. Give us a call today to set up your first consultation.
As a Professional Practice Development Manager we offer a wide variety of options, analysis, and solutions that are customized specifically for your practice and what your individual needs.
We offer 98% accuracy in billing. Our charges are billed at a competitive % rate for most states, but we also offer hourly billing and will meet the requirements for most states.
Our company can perform needed work for you as independent contractors or as your specialized Billing Company Service.
For more information our how we can customize a package to suite your needs, just email us or give us a call.