Lobster is the main attraction at this West Hollywood restaurant, starring in everything from bisques and BLTs to tacos and quesadillas
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Cousins Maine Lobster
Founded by cousins Jim and Sabin, Cousins Maine Lobster began with a single food truck and a dream: to bring fresh seafood from the Atlantic Ocean all the way to the West Coast. Which is no small feat: the company only sources sustainably caught lobster from a specific swath of water within the Gulf of Maine.
But with dedication, a growing cult of loyal customers, and a commitment to quality, the brand grew. Then, the cousins encountered an opportunity like no other: the chance to pitch on Shark Tank. Unsurprisingly, they ended up cutting a deal, securing even more capital to grow their business.
Now, the company's food trucks can be found from Atlanta to LA, and its products similarly are sold from coast to coast. It also boasts a restaurant in West Hollywood, where fresh catch from the East Coast becomes shrimp tacos, lobster quesadillas, and more.