Certified technicians inspect and diagnose the vehicle’s electrical system in order to ensure its full functionality
About This Deal
The vehicle’s electrical system includes the battery, alternator, and starter, but there are dozens of other electrical components needed to route power, which can vary greatly by auto make, model, and age.
- Thorough inspection of battery condition and charge to ensure it can still deliver adequate power
- Check of vehicle alternator
- Check of vehicle starter
- Electrical cable connections examined and adjusted, if necessary
Service restrictions: engine diagnostics may be necessary for an extra fee to troubleshoot sophisticated systems or complex electrical problems
- How do I know when it’s time to have my vehicle’s electrical system serviced?
- If your vehicle won’t start — you turn your key and hear clicking, grinding, or no sound at all
- If the interior or dashboard lights do not illuminate properly
- If your vehicle runs well, but the headlights dim while you’re traveling at low speeds or idling at a stop
- Is it a “full-service” shop? Yes, it offers a wide range of auto repair and maintenance services.
Choose from four available locations:
- 1387 Chain Bridge Rd, McLean, VA
- 2733 Merrilee Dr, Fairfax, VA
- 11611 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA
- 14510 Lee Rd, Chantilly, VA
- 7001A Manchester Blvd, Alexandria, VA
About Craftsman Auto Care
Skilled technicians at Craftsman Auto Care have been performing alignments, suspensions, oil services, and repairs of all makes and models since 1992. With ASE-certified Master Technicians, they provide a vast range of service sbacked by an industry-leading 3 years / 36,000 miles warranty, from routine maintenance to brakes, tires, and diagnostics. Trained professionals are also Hybrid and Electric vehicle experts and can perform battery services, electrical diagnostics, and many more HEV and EV services.