- $22 for one dozen classic size gourmet cupcakes ($35.50 value)
Cuppies Delicious Cupcakes
After years of biting into delicious-looking cupcakes only to be disappointed by the taste, the minds behind Cuppies Delicious Cupcakes decided to open their own bakery. They now build cupcakes using unbleached flour, organic fruits and jams, Callebaut Belgian chocolates, all-natural sea salts, and mountain spring water. The gourmet ingredients pack a flavorful punch in each sweet bite. More than 70 cupcake flavors rotate on the menu every two weeks including gluten-free and vegan options. The bakers can design custom cupcakes to match almost any theme or occasion. The shop is also stocked with ice cream, cookies, custom cakes, grab n go cakes, ice cream cakes, and cupcake sundaes.
Try These Cupcake Flavors:
- El Diablo: Chocolate-cayenne cake, topped with spicy chocolate frosting
- Tropical Dream: Banana-coconut cake, topped with pineapple frosting and toasted coconut
- S’Mores: Yellow cake with chocolate ganache, topped with graham-cracker frosting and toasted marshmallows
- Root-Beer Float: Root-beer cake, topped with whipped-cream frosting and a cherry