Computer-aided service ensures tinting film perfectly fits car windows, helping cool interior
About This Deal
- Plan to leave car 7-8 hours
- Valid for 35% film, darker shades available at a small upcharge
- Option 1 price paid is for two front windows only
- Option 2 price paid is for two front windows and back glass (basically a two-door car)
- 4-door cars only $30 added to Option 2 price, paid at time of redemption.
- SUV’s, full-size trucks, and vans slightly higher
- Excludes ultra-exotics, Corvettes, VW Beetles, and a very few select difficult to tint vehicles
- Price does not include a sunroof
- Not valid for wholesalers or auto dealerships
- Removal of existing window film not included, but available at an additional cost
- Sales tax not included
- Benefits of window tinting include reduced glare, better-maintained interiors, and improved climate control.
- Double-check your state and local laws to make sure tinted windows are legal in your area
- Additional fees apply for four-door cars and SUVs
- Tinting only valid for 35% film; darker shades available for additional fee
Need To Know
About Custom Sounds & Tint
Established in Austin in 1987, Custom Sounds & Tint has grown into an award-winning company with 20 locations in Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Oklahoma City, and the St. Louis area. At each location, state-of-the-art showrooms allow customers to experience the ultimate in vehicle convenience features, sound quality, remote start capabilities and security from top brands, including Alpine, Kenwood, and Pioneer. JL Audio, Rockford Fosgate, Focal, Viper and more. Custom Sounds & Tint also offers the finest window tint on the market as well as state of the art window tint application techniques.