Experienced auto technician ensures vehicles’ efficient and safe operation with an oil change
What You'll Get
- What’s included: up to 5 quarts of oil and rain-x window treatment
- Additional charge for synthetic oil if not indicated in option purchased
- Extra charge for oil beyond 5 quarts
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid only at listed locations. Additional charge for synthetic oil if not indicated in option purchased. Extra charge for oil beyond 5 quarts. Certain locations may not be able to lift vehicle based on weight/height. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the signature service oil change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. Oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and prevents moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) perform oil changes at Jiffy Lube.
Additionally, Jiffy Lube's crews repair brakes, replace old batters, and swap out old windshield wiper blades. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.