If we all screamed at once for ice cream, the resulting sonic boom would destroy the sun, turning the entire solar system into a freezer in which we could store more ice cream. Shout for a scoop with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for two combo meals and two medium Blizzards at the Sprague Road location (up to a $24.56 value)
- $12 for two combo meals and two medium Blizzards at the Strongsville location (up to a $24.56 value)
- $5 for $10 worth of food, ice cream, and frozen treats at the Sprague Road location
- $5 for $10 worth of food, ice cream, and frozen treats at the Strongsville location
- $5 for $10 worth of ice cream and frozen treats at the South Park Mall location
Combo meals combine single- and double-decker burgers, chicken wraps, or grilled sandwiches with fries and a drink (up to $7.99 each). DQ Blizzards infuse creamy soft-serve ice cream with chunks of favorite candies and also come in custom flavors such as pumpkin pie, mint Oreo, Reese’s, cookie dough, and M&M’s ($4.29 for a medium). The creamery also serves up other treats such as Brownie Earthquake sundaes, banana splits, parfaits, Orange Julius smoothies, and milk shakes. See the full menu here.
From its humble beginnings in Kankakee, Illinois, in 1938, Dairy Queen has grown from a delicious experiment in soft-serve ice cream to a household name with more than 5,900 restaurants around the world. The shop's signature frozen delights are built upon frosty foundations of creamy chocolate or vanilla soft-serve, which swirl idyllically into cones, cups, overturned top hats, sundaes, Peanut Buster parfaits, and the chain's iconic Blizzard treats, blended with crumbled candy and other mix-ins. Ice-cream cakes cleverly conceal surprise fillings of fudge and chocolate crunch between layers of vanilla and chocolate ice cream, providing sweet, sliceable sustenance for birthday parties and other special occasions.