Being a culinary wizard is far preferable to being an actual wizard, especially now that they're all property of the British government. Make mealtime magic with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $40 for the Taste of Tuscany class for one ($80 value)
- $35 for the Busy Weeknight cooking class for one ($70 value)
- $40 for the Asian Sauces-Asian Flavors class for one ($80 value)
- $45 for the Chef's Table cooking class for one ($90 value)
- $45 for the Seafood Secrets class for one ($90 value)
Daveeds Restaurant Mt. Adams
Applying time-tested French techniques to a menu of American cuisine, Chef David Cook turns out seasonal-influenced new-American plates that are dictated by the freshest local ingredients. Inside the casual, simplistic interior of Daveeds Mt Adams, diners take a culinary journey through the mind of a chef, sampling small, shareable plates, or even learning to cook for themselves.