Choose from Four Options
- $40 for $75 worth of dinner, valid Sunday – Thursday (up to $75 value)
- $45 for $75 worth of dinner, valid any day (up to $75 value)
- $77 for $150 worth of dinner for four or more, valid Sunday – Thursday (up to $150 value)
- $88 for $150 worth of dinner for four or more , valid any day (up to $150 value)
- See the current dinner menu here
At DC Harvest, chef Arthur Ringel treats every dish like a math problem. In other words: he shows his work. The restaurant runs a full scratch kitchen, meaning that everything, from the pasta to the aioli to the candied rhubarb, is made right on the premises. This personal attention to ingredients allows Ringel to tweak his menu to fit with changing tastes and season.
Guests here might dine on house specialties such as the eight-day house-cured bacon smoked with cherry wood or crispy quinoa cakes with carrot puree and goat cheese. Ringel's love of bespoke cooking also extends to the mixologists behind the bar, who whip up a lineup of house specialties like their seasonal "Thyme for Fall" draft cocktail that features apricot-infused rye whiskey with thyme syrup, dry vermouth, and lime juice.