Unlike three-legged races, couples massages help people bond without the pressure to win the company picnic. Collectively triumph over stress with today’s Groupon to Franklin Spa in Franklin, Royal Oak, West Bloomfield. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a 50-minute sweethearts package for two (a $99 value). This option is valid at all three locations. The package includes the following:
- Two rose-petal foot soaks with a reflexology massage
Two massages for the head, upper neck, and shoulders<p>
- For $60, you get a 60-minute mini-spa package for one (a $145 value). This option is valid at the Franklin and West Bloomfield locations. The package includes the following:
- A hydrotherapy soak or warm-towel polish
A choice of a body massage, massage scrub, or cleansing facial<p>
- For $139, you get a gold package for two that runs more than 90 minutes (a $299 value). This option is valid at the Franklin and West Bloomfield locations. The package includes the following:
- A jade-and-hot-stone couples massage
- Two aromatherapy facials
- Two reflexology treatments
- Chocolate and champagne<p>
At Franklin Spa, patrons don plush robes and slippers as experienced aestheticians dissolve stress with soothing massage and reflexology treatments or facials. In the sweethearts package, amorous couples or reunited running mates exchange meaningful glances as feet soak in a hydrating rose petal treatment finished with a hot towel or mittens. The reflexology session reset pressure points to balance the body and a gentle massage of the head, upper neck, and shoulders coaxes tension from weary sinews. The mini-spa package dips one guest in a warm hydrotherapy soak or warm-towel polish to moisturize skin before either a body massage ousts residual stress, a massage scrub smooths skin while kneading muscles, or a facial leaves pores cleaner than a cherub’s background check.
With Franklin Spa’s gold package, pairs recline as staffers deepen the therapeutic effects of a couple’s massage by placing jade and aromatic hot stones on key energy points to restore vitality and win games of backgammon. An aromatherapy facial banishes anxiety and grime from visages and two reflexology treatments leave feet’s pressure points invigorated. Soft candlelight illuminates the private treatment room as clients share sweet bites of chocolate and sips of champagne.
Franklin Tea Spa
At locations in Franklin, Royal Oak, and most recently Birmingham, experienced aestheticians dissolve stress with soothing massages, facials, and nail treatments that utilize fruit-infused scrubs or oils from Sacred Earth Botanicals. Inside private treatment rooms, techs evict toxins with Dead Sea mud or seaweed body wraps and knead knots into untied shoelaces with aromatherapy massages or therapeutic stretches. Treatments, including a slate of mani-pedis, come in various packages for half-day pampering sessions, with tasty add-ons such as a spa lunch or bubbly sips of champagne. Alternatively, the spa's concierge services take the pampering out of the spa and into the shells of stressed turtles or homes of customers, who may also request assistance with errands, laundry, and grocery pickup.