Wine-tasting technique demands that you first swirl the glass, then take a sip, and then very slowly dribble wine down your chin so that the rest of your body can taste it. Imbibe elegance with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for a wine-tasting and tour for two (a $60 value)
- $56 for a wine-tasting and tour for four (a $120 value)
- $81 for a wine-tasting and tour for six (a $180 value)
Tastings are held Saturday and Sunday and include:
- Samples of nine different varietals
- Crackers, cheese, and chocolate
- A tour of the grounds
- Souvenir glasses
DeAngelis Cantina del Vino Winery
The ingredient list to make wines at DeAngelis Cantina del Vino Winery reads something like this: Grapes. That's it. The facility's refusal to use other additives–such as sulfites, preservatives, and glitter–means its bottles are filled with only all-natural flavors. Vintners who create all-natural wines believe good wine comes simply from healthy grapes aged in a vat. DeAngelis operates under that notion, all while producing the freshest, perhaps fruitier-than-usual varietals of cabernet sauvignon, merlot, zinfandel, and more.