Auto experts perform precise exterior detailing services to boost vehicle’s aesthetic appeal
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Hand wash
- Clay bar treatment - used to remove dust, dirt, industrial fallout, acid rain, and other contaminants from your car’s exterior surfaces
- Wheel cleaning and tire dressing
- Air and towel dry
- Vacuum carpets, seats, and floor mats
- Window and dashboard cleaning
- Four coats of sealant
- One year of ceramic coating protection
- Average time: 4-6 hours
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
Need To Know
About Deep Reflections Auto Detailers
At Deep Reflections Auto Detailers, clients don’t have to be an expert in automobile care to know they’re getting efficient, high-quality service. Techs take the time to explain to each customer—in layman’s terms—the condition of their vehicle, and they make customized recommendations based on each vehicle’s needs, exterior cleaning and detailing to paint touchups.
Staffers execute this thorough detailing with polymer-based Zaino products that polish and protect auto exteriors. When paint jobs need extra attention, they first restore luster with 3M products before applying Zaino as a finishing touch. While they specialize in durable shines, their detailing includes comprehensive cleanings with hand washes, vacuuming, vinyl conditioning, carpet shampooing, and more.