Learning something new requires clearing space in your head, which is best accomplished by sneezing out brain cells until you can’t remember cursive. Make room for new skills with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $49 for a two-hour interior-design class (a $137.50 value)<p>
Choose from the following class dates and times:
- Monday, November 5, at 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Monday, November 5, at 1 p.m.–3 p.m.
- Monday, November 12, at 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Monday, November 12, at 1 p.m.–3 p.m.
- Monday, November 26, at 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Monday, November 26, at 1 p.m.–3 p.m.
- Monday, December 3, at 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Monday, December 3, at 1 p.m.–3 p.m.<p>
Spaces Design Studio
Spaces Design Studio owner Joy Nan Rodia knows that each room in a person's home serves a distinct purpose. A bedroom should offer end-of-day relaxation, a home office should invigorate the senses, and a kitchen should function as both a communal haven and the best place to hide from the ghosts that inhabit in all televisions. Giving life—and a unifying vision—to these spaces is what she does best. A graduate of New York's Parsons The New School for Design and the founder of the Association of Redesign and Staging Professionals, Joy has been providing interior-design services for 20 years. No matter the job, she carefully considers each residential or commercial client's color preferences and budget as she creates an atmosphere using flooring, lighting, and fabrics.
In addition to her own design work, Joy shares her passion for home styling via classes, workshops, and training programs at her School of Interior Redesign and Home Staging. She also gives back, acting as an interior designer for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Jersey.